Purdue Student Blog List

Sunday, October 25, 2009

How To Get Your Sit Listed Here

To get your site listed, leave a comment at the end of this post with a link to your site and what campus you go to, or graduated from. This will send an automated email to an administrator with your site and campus.

Notice, you do not need to attend the W. Lafayette campus to be listed, all satellite campuses are included as well.

All that is asked is that you place a link back to this blog list somewhere on your site.

4 comments:

  1. Our new site is.... WWW.FANBREW.COM

    Please visit at the following link:

    WWW.FANBREW.COM

    We are all alumni of Purdue.... I think you guys will enjoy, that if you don't like beer and sports... I know I enjoy my fair share of both... Thanks and enjoy!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://politicsandpucks.blogspot.com

    It's my site about Politics, hockey, and whatever other random stuff I think of blogging about.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Moving boxes and Moving Supplies delivered next day to PU W. Lafayette Campus. 10% discount to students with code PU10.

    Purdue Alum and PMO member...

    ReplyDelete
  4. http://hollacoolcat.wordpress.com/

    My site about my "plight" as a Purdue student!

    ReplyDelete